Comenzo

9:04 AM / Posted by Peter Lemonjello /

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Blog, and the Word was Blog.


BLOG! That's what this is, BLOG! This is just el comienzo, the beginning, of what I hope becomes a long-running account of the adventure that is my mind. I am really excited to finally write some of the things that run through my already crammed and over-stressed brain. Granted, I am not sure what any given blog will contain, but I guarantee that it will be entertaining and/or enlightening. Now, some of what is written will probably not make sense; not to me; not to anyone. However, I believe that this is going to be more fun than that time I flashed the camera on the Jurassic Park water ride at Universal Studios. Man they were pissed. You haven't lived until you have been stopped by Security at Universal Studios.

Anyway, stay tuned. I have a cornucopia of insight, experiences, and tales of pure and awesome randomness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment