Your wish is no longer my command

9:15 PM / Posted by Peter Lemonjello /

I oftentimes become rather frustrated at life, or maybe, more specifically at the people in my life. I am a giver. I'm not much of a receiver. I don't like to be gifted too many things. So, I give. I love to give. I give straight from the heart, too. It's not just some "Oh yeah. No problem. I will see what I can do" give. It is a give of the soul. I like to give everything that I am to the people I love. However, lately I have felt very unappreciated by those to whom I am closest. And I rarely, if ever, receive anything in return. Granted, I have asked for help, and there have been some friends and family who have given gladly of their time and resources. No matter what I do it is either not enough, too much, or it goes unnoticed. Well, frankly, I am tired of giving it all. I am kind of becoming tired of giving at all. I have rarely heard a reply of thanks or anything of the sort in the last eight months. Tired. That's all I can really say about it. So, no more offering I suppose. No more sweeping in, cleaning up the pieces, being the shoulder, the last chance. No more.


That's all I really have. Not a very nice blog. Just expressing the feeling of the moment. Stay tuned. I have some juicy stories and amazing blogs coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment